Accountants Association involved in the accounting and auditing conference in KuwaitPublished at 28/02/2017
Kuwait on February 27 / WAM / Accountants and Auditors Association in the activities of the fifth conference of the professional accounting and auditing participated actively towards the profession which was hosted by the State of Kuwait.
This comes under the Assembly's keenness to exchange experiences and knowledge by participating in events, seminars and conferences that will contribute to the improvement and development work.
Abdullah Ali Bosamarh Board Member, Assistant Secretary-General for Administrative and Financial Affairs, was chaired by Assembly delegation, which included in its membership both Ali Mohammed Rashid and Hamad Asalhadi Abdouly Organic Board of Directors.
The conference witnessed events and lectures by professors and experts, specialists in the financial and accounting fields which ate the use of the competitive advantage as a gateway to improve financial reporting in business organizations and the role of international accounting standards in the public sector in the development of government financial reports and other issues.
And Karam Ahmed Mishari Knight President of the Conference Chairman of the Kuwaiti Association of Accountants and Auditors at the conclusion of the conference of Accountants and Auditors Association in the UAE and handed Abdullah Ali Bosamarh shield thanks to the positive and effective participation in the conference.
- Association of Accountants» participates in the annual forum «Finance»
- Accountants Association involved in the accounting and auditing conference in Kuwait
- A partnership between the «financial Ajman» and «Association of Accountants»
- Mansouri honors leading institutions within the initiative «Emiratis in financial auditing profession» «Accountability» enhance the confidence of financial markets and business
- «UAE Accountants» Signs Memorandum of Understanding with the «Sheikh Zayed Housing Program»